ANST - Mistress Neassa's excellent progress :-)

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Tue Feb 9 06:35:57 PST 1999

[SNIPPED!   His Majesty correcting this herald's rendition of Baroness Neassa's elevation to the Order of the Pelican]

Thank you for the proper words, Your Majesty... it was indeed a moving Court!!  I'm tempted to say the finest awarding of a peerage I've seen yet, but MY LADY  WIFE's ranks first with me!!  (I'm sure you understand!)

This prompts me to ask the list... What memorable award ceremonies/moments have you witnessed that deserve recounting?

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate, Ansteorra