ANST - Re: Tattoos

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Feb 15 15:04:01 PST 1999

On 15 Feb 99, at 16:25, Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:

> You can ge some info on both  (including pictures of the Scythian tattoos)
> at http://www.tattoo.dk/engelske/history-english/oldest.htm

thanks ... excellent and interesting resource ....

> I also have one good book on the Scythians by Renate Rolle that has better >
> line drawings of the Scythian tatoos as well.

is this a decent resource?  have a particular fondness for the "horse
barbarian" ciltures, especially the scythian and was thinking of incorporating
something with scythian / pictish iconography into the master plan.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves