ANST - Documentation (was Brewing competition results...)

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:25:25 PST 1999

As an Artisan who activly displays and occasionally wins a competition
or two, (2nd Dragons Tire Tor and the last Wolfstar A&S) this is a
really good description of what my docs look like. Typicaly if your
doing a period style work, you have done a little resaerch so that you
know that it _is_ period style. Write it down.

Darius of the Bells

>Documentation is your proof that you are making things in a period
style
>using close to period methods.  It doesn't mean you have to pick
something
>that actually existed in period and copy it.  I've talked to several
laurels about
>documentation and A&S competitions.  A few suggestions for
documentation
>are:
>
>Have a 1 page summary in your own words explaining what you did.
Explain
>what part of the work is period and why you did things differently.
Explain