ANST - How to mail a scroll?

ches ches at io.com
Thu Feb 18 09:43:12 PST 1999

Definitly the cardboard route. I get a book a week from a dealer for
various reasons and the way they pack these books is the way that I am
going to describe here as another way too.

Large piece of cardboard, cut into a cross shape where the center is the
size of the scroll plus a half inch, lay your scroll and the
protective cardboard pieces in a sheet of protective foam sheet, (the
really thin stuff you can get from the container store), and start folding
the cross parts of the main sheet of cardboard around this and seal. The
cross shape piece is sold at some post offices and container stores.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com