ANST - Performance Documentation (was Bard .NE. Minstrel)

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 19:08:18 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/17/99 11:49:20 PM Central Standard Time,
timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com writes:

<< Please do not take my words to suggest that Performance is any less of
 an issue in competition.  An ideal piece would be entertaining
 (accomplishing whatever emotion desired), well performed, and period
 or in period form, with documentation.  All of it goes together to
 make a winning piece, but in competition we aspire to a higher bar
 than we do in the circles at an event.

 Timothy

Ah!
We are of a like mind, then. I salute your suggestions.
~Fionnagan