ANST - CHILDREN REJOICE!!! (parents, too)

ches ches at io.com
Fri Feb 19 07:38:33 PST 1999

I cannot tell you how exciting this is!!! Let me be one of the first to
volunteer to get you "list mistresses" for the first tourney! Already got
a very experiance 14 year old ready to take the job of making the list.
She is Lady Elanor from Van Alstein, daughter to Lady Eleyne deClermont.
She has been doing lists for 3 years now and will be more than happy to do
it some more! Especially now that her 6 brothers and sisters can finally
play too! :)

She is coming over tonight so mail me any details you want me to pass on
to her.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com