ANST - Boffer Information for all.

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:08:44 PST 1999

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Isobel notes:
>I read with interest the youth boffer information listed below.  I'm
now
>wondering what happens with the 16 and 17 year olds...
>When this was written, were they able to switch to "real" heavy weapons
combat?
>Because they aren't  mentioned here...

Atenveldt (in accordance with the SCA Marshals Handbook) allows 16- and
17-year-olds to fight in a limited capacity.  They must have their
parents' permission and must have a parent or designated alternate
observing when they fight.  They are not, however, allowed to fight in
Estrella War, which sets a minimum age of 18, or in Crown.

At least so it was six years ago.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace