ANST - To All Squires and Cadets -- A Challenge is Issued

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Mon Feb 22 12:51:01 PST 1999

To Lady Isobel, and any others who may feel they require clarification about
fund-raising for our Twentieth Year Celebration -- Mistress Charla Noel du
Lac, who is in charge of fund-raising for the event (and thus ought to
know), told me:

"We can't have enough fund raisers. There are supplies, printing, postage,
advertising, etc. to pay for on top of the great expense of the site."

She reconfirmed the need to me this very morning, shortly before I sent my
announcement to the list. Further, I would point out from my own experience
as a businesswoman that while profit can be projected, sometimes with great
accuracy, it cannot be guaranteed. Hence, I reissue my challenge to the
squires and cadets of Ansteorra, to outdo one another in this fund-raising
effort, which is also a contribution to the "celebration itself."

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl
Stargate