ANST - Re: Boffers was CHILDREN REJOICE!

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Wed Feb 24 06:38:20 PST 1999

Sir Kief said:

> dissolved), therefore its up to Ansteorra to decide if we will have
> Boffer here.

You have my support.

> IF there is no impediment, legally, then we will formulate a new branch
> of the Marshalate that combines the Marshal's office and the Minister of
> Children's office (assuming that Countess Anora agrees to participate).

A Minister of Militant Children? A Dean for the Ansteorran Military School?
[chuckle]

> Until I have the "go-ahead" there will not be any "organized" Boffer in
> Ansteorra.

I just quoted this last line because it needed to be stated again.  I'm sure
it would be best to wait for an official ruling before we start making
boffers for our kids.

And to whoever started this process of checking in to this with all the
higher authorities:  Thank you for taking the time and trouble.  Too often
good ideas go unexecuted because no one will take up the banner and march.

Ulf Gunnarsson