ANST - Centurian award

Weiszbrod, Barbara Ann (Barbara)** CTR ** baw2 at lucent.com
Thu Feb 25 11:48:28 PST 1999

> Ok so why not make an AoA level award on the same setup as the thistle.
> Recognition for martial skill in any area. Archery/heavy/light would just
> be
> subcatagories under that just as people get the thistle for diff. skills.

I think that this could be covered under the existing awards.  If the
indevidual is excelling in their craft (fighting/equestrian/archery) than I
dont' think that a Thistle would be unwarrented, you would just have to make
the case convincingly to the crown.  If they are doing service in the field
(marshalling/list-mistressing/running archery tournaments) than a Crane fits
the bill.

Alys.