ANST - Grants and "qualities"...

ranzy d rowe lord-randolph-stewart at juno.com
Fri Feb 26 03:00:33 PST 1999

ok folks thanks for the heraldry lesson but can we get back to things
that are near and dear to all of us and that is the children and the
possible boffier for them to have fun with has anyone wrote anymore to
the list my computer went down for a day and lost a lot of e-mail maybe
it will come later but would like to know what is going on with it... is
it at kingdom?
In service to the dream
Ld. Randolph Stewart