ANST - Denton Texas....

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Fri Feb 26 13:09:41 PST 1999

In the back of the recent March Black Star is a listing for a Canton in
Denton, TX... 'Glaslyn', the seneschal is listed as Aerfen Elystan (Gwen
Rhine) at (940) 243-7811 and e-mail 'PenGwen at ticnet.com' .  If that does
not succeed, contact the Central Regional Seneschal.
Bn. Hillary Greenslade

gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu on 02/26/99 02:54:09 PM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG