ANST - CASTLE!

Cody Chezem odin at okom.net
Sun Feb 28 18:04:50 PST 1999

Heilsa,

We to here in the north have dreams/plans to build a fortress. Our problem
has been materials. We were planning to use telephone poles but have found
them to be hard to obtain. We have been talking obout alternatives but
nothing has solidified yet. Good luck to the Central Region may be soon we
will all have fortresses to attack and defend.
Also Calontir has been working on one at their Lillies site.

Thorvald