ANST - Looking for someone...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 1 08:46:36 PST 1999

Good Morning,

  I am looking for someone whose email is bouncing. The address is
  rhiannong at usa.net, unforutnately this address, nor any like it, is
  subscribed to tha Ansteorran list. If anyone knows this individual
  please notify me of alternate addresses that they might have so I can
  test them to verify which address to unsubscribe.

  I thank anyone who can help my mailbox from getting flooded with
  bounced email messages.

In Service,