ANST - Who really helps

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:43:18 PST 1999

Greetings fair Gentles,
Othar here.

Don Horoun thanked the Chivalric community for our help at Queen's
Champion Tourney this past weekend.  Something more should be said.

THANK YOU RAPIER FIGHTERS OF ANSTEORRA!

It was your day of fighting that entertained the Queen and the rest of
the spectators on that beautiful day.  It was you who marshalled every
fight.  It was you who dressed in the finest clothes the Renaissance
(the late Middle Ages) had to offer, and wore those fine clothes well.

But...

It was (and will be) you who support the Chivalric community.  At the
vast majority of our SCA events, it's you who help marshal our fights.
It's you who work to keep the ever-so-many Chivalric events attended
well, and well attended to.  It's you who patiently and kindly let the
Armored fighters use the field and take up time on Saturday while you
wait till late afternoon (or Sunday).  It's you who need to be thanked.

Thank you.

Othar Morganson                  MKA: Jerry Dreifuerst
Stargate, Ansteorra                   Houston, Texas
morganson at hotmail.com                 jerryd at neosoft.com