ANST - Titles

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 2 04:40:17 PST 1999

> excuse me, but i don't think the personal lives of the king and queen,
> or any one regardless of who the are, should be up for public debate. in
> the sca, they are king and queen and that should be all. in real life,
> their private lives are none of our concern. so why don't we drop the
> subject and go on to something else? no offence meant, just my personal
> thoughts.
> km

Missed the whole point of my discussion, did you?

                                        ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/     Morgan Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                        (and sometimes in Atlantia)
                    daytime: margolh at nortelnetworks.com

         RULE No. 28: If there is danger involved, it is fun.
   RULE No. 29: It is more fun if it requires you to sign a waiver.
                      --- ESQUIRE magazine, February 1999, page 24