ANST - Titles

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Tue Feb 2 09:16:29 PST 1999

>>it's YOUR discussion. but it's THEIR lives. it doesn't matter what your
>>point was, the group was intruding in someone's private life. and unless
>>you want this list to sink to the level of the tabloids, i think we
>>should change the subject.
>>I will not participate on any further comments made on this subject.
>>subject closed (on this end).
>
>  >SNIP<
>
>But thank you for the etymoligical lesson. It was very interesting.
>
>>                                 ---= Morgan, Hobby Etymologist
>
>Yours,
>
>Gunthar
>King
>>SNIP<
>
>It seems that His Majesty does not seem to have a problem with this , as a
<snip>
>new way of communication,  now it isn't exactly period but hey , His Majesty
>has posted to this list far more than alot of regents that I've seen and
>when he does he usually adresses the populace instead of singling out an
>individual, making himself more approachable by all of his kingdom.
**>Regardless of where you THOUGHT this thread was going our King has not
>seemed to take offense to it and I don't believe that anyone was holding a
>gun to his head when he posted what he posted about he and Sara's living
>arrangments...so please quit attacking other people on the list , flameing
>is truly a childish thing and that's why I ignored your particular post
>regarding my brain freeze in an earlier post** ..that and the fact that HM did
>not seem to take offense made my leaving it alone all the better...

Gently, folks, gently.  It's too easy to take the strident meanings of words
instead of the gentler ones when we disagree in writing.  Gunthar was open
enough to offer insight into Their Majesties' relationship, and we had the
opportunity to learn a lot about how Texas common law marriages arise.
Disagreements don't need to fall into gutter-brawling or aggressiveness;
respect yourself and others enough to agree to disagree, and move on.

Feel free to chew me for this privately at ronna at primenet.com
Ronnie.