ANST - Info Request

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Feb 3 13:24:29 PST 1999

Volstarr Hawkwind asked:
>    I am looking for a website address to possibly help someone. A person posting to
> a forum I'm a member of  is a female gentle seeking advice for feminine fighting
> armor help. If someone could send me privately the Ladies of the Rose address, I
> will forward it to her.

This file in the COMBAT section of my Florilegium files might be of use to
the lady:
f-fighters-msg    (38K) 11/12/97    Protective gear for female fighters.

My florilegium can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

(I am forwarding this to list as well as Volstarr as I thought there might be
some other would-be lady siege crew/combat/archers here that might find the
file useful.)