ANST - Tournee de Lyonnesse

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Wed Feb 3 18:47:36 PST 1999

Greetings, Good Gentles.

The updated Tournee de Lyonnesse webpage is now located at http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/lyonnesse

I am presently looking for folks who would like to write histories of past Lyonnesses and Lions Tourneys for this web page.

I also need articles from the nobles and knights who have words of wisdom on comportment and behavior at Lyonnesse that will help newer fighters.

I also need articles from artisans, the ladies in whose honor the tournament is held, reminiscences, historical articles on things like boasting and the carriage and presentation of an authentic medieval warrior, articles on building helm crests and other panoply, etc.

These will be featured on the Lyonnesse webpage, with full credit to the author(s), so please contribute!

(Speaking as a Laurel, those of you who are researchers and artisans, this is a great way to get your research noticed!  When someone recommends you for an award and the Crown goes, "Who?" we can say, that person who did the magnificent article for the Lyonnesse webpage!)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, Herskerinde
Current Falcon Field Champion of Lyonnesse