ANST - Gulf Wars - Alcohol

Angus angus at okom.net
Wed Feb 3 20:02:14 PST 1999

Not that I would know anything about liquor..............
but the LA border is less than an hour to the south the roads are great and
the selection and price at the local grociery store are better than in
they also have drive through daquiry bars in LA
imagine a 32 oz strawberry daquiry for $7.00
 and extra shots are only a buck..............

Angus