ANST - Gulf War Advice

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Thu Feb 4 06:38:09 PST 1999

Perronnelle asks...

>What other suggestions do people have?  I've been doing this long enough that I
>have a fairly good packing list made up.  Somehow Francois manages to get it all
>packed.  Last year he even added a bed, a clothes rack, and kitchen-prep table.

To which I reply...

A repair kit for the tent!   {sheepish grin}   And water-proof it BEFORE you leave!

Also, a small bag filled with Advil, Alka-Seltzer, Pepto, and breath mints... with a simple closure so that it can be
 opened with trembling hands and blood-shot eyes... [Manfred realizes his wife reads this list]  Uh, for those sudden
 stomache viruses that seem to hit during War!!!    {grin!}

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate, Ansteorra