ANST - Fwd: Hound Coursing

Eric Sims mzz at flash.net
Thu Feb 4 07:24:49 PST 1999

I will forward your request across our fair land.  I hope the answers you
receive solve your questions.  If there is any more I can do please ask.

>    Greetings, I am Lady Reina from Atlantia and I am trying to get
>information together in reference to which Kingdoms have and use Coursing
>Hounds and how long you have had them. Also if you have a coursing hand book
>of some sort please send the info on it. Thank you so much, Lady Reina mit den
>GuldenHunde-Huntsman  (Wendy Cooler)

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik              Firefall Household
(mka Eric Sims)                         Barony of Elfsea
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra