ANST - Tournee de Lyonnesse

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Feb 4 08:19:28 PST 1999

Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:
> (Speaking as a Laurel, those of you who are researchers
> and artisans, this is a great way to get your research
> noticed!  When someone recommends you for an award and the
> Crown goes, "Who?" we can say, that person who did the
> magnificent article for the Lyonnesse webpage!)

And/Or submit them to me for consideration for inclusion
in the Florilegium.

I am always looking for good articles of interest to others
in the Known World about all aspects of SCA and medieval life
including the Arts and Sciences.

I know that Mistress Nicolaa up in the East Kingdom has
credited having her articles on various webpages with
helping her receive her Laurel. She is my most prolific
contributor with 29 articles (with more to come when I
find the time) and her own section in my files.

Thanks.
Lord Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
stefan at texas.net