ANST - Gulf Wars - Alcohol

Angus angus at okom.net
Thu Feb 4 17:51:29 PST 1999

Oh don't be a great phoo...
d/d went out with puberty
lots older and hopefully wiser by now
at least more aware of the cost of stupidity.
I was just making a coment on the accessability of the products somebody
else mentioned
just trying to be helpfull

besides drinking while driving is not the same as drunk driving

Angus Macknochard
I'm getting confused am I lord Angus or the other one EVERYBODY is replying