ANST - Self-serving public service announcement

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Thu Feb 4 21:26:07 PST 1999

Tomonaga and parties interested in the van scheme...

I'm fairly sure that Tempio would LOVE to take their trebuchet to GW but we
have no room to get the bugger there.  Our gals are some of the fiercest
siege engineers in the land and we'd really like to get em within
rock-range.   Will you be renting out space in the van?  We've been
deliberating the logistics of getting the beast there and back (along with
our gallery) and this might be just the thing.  Let's talk cost and
feasablilty, baby... dollars and sense!

Dieterich