ANST - Gulf Wars vs Lilies

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Fri Feb 5 00:08:29 PST 1999

Lady Katla,

   Whoops, your right.

   I thought I had made it clear which it was. It was certainly Gulf
Wars. I haven't been to Lilies. It sounds fun in it's own way, too.
What's funny is that Lilies is a lot closer than Gulf Wars for me. But
as His Majesty says, Gulf Wars is OUR war. Maybe this year, I'll make
both.

   It's probably too hot at Lilies to do that much dancing.

Lord Guillaume