ANST - "Lost" at Ansteorran Queen's Champion Tourney

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 04:28:57 PST 1999

Sorry to bother the entire list with this.

Two items came up missing at Ansteorra's queen's list this last weekend.

Item one is a marshalling staff.  It is six feet long, marked with colored
tape at about one foot intervals and had the name "Simone Valery La Rousse"
written at one end.  It was borrowed by a don to marshal with and forgotten
about.

Item two was a brown paper bag with 22 black rabbit blunts in it which
represent the entire supply in the Houston area which took me several days to
track down, and I'm going to be introuble when I show up to practice without
them.  They were last seen _IN_ in my armor bag.   If you've happened to see
either of these, let me know.

Iago