ANST - Mistress Neassa's excellent progress :-)

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Fri Feb 5 06:38:49 PST 1999

Greetings, all:

I know there are many of our friends who were unable to attend Queen's Champion
tournament, and so missed seeing the elevation of Neassa (my love and joy) to
the Order of the Pelican. I know that if I were in *your* shoes, I would be
wondering when I would be seeing her next, so I could give her a big hug (but
she likes to keep both feet on the ground, please!). We plan to attend King's
Champion and Kingdom War Practice at Ravensoft. We will be helping our Canton of
Westgate host their Winter Collegium. It is against Northern Regional, which,
sadly, we will miss. (I wish we could attend both; but if you aren't planning to
go to Northern Regional, Westgate's Winter Collegium promises to be a wonderful
day of classes, dancing, music, and other indoor amusements regarding Life in
the Current Middle Ages. <- shameless plug) The next event we plan to attend is
Gulf Wars.

Feb 13   Ravensfort   King's Champion/War Practice
Feb 20   Westgate     Winter Collegium
March 9-14   Gulf Wars

Hopefully we will see some or all of you at one of these times and places!

Yours in friendship and service,
Michael Silverhands