ANST - Gulf Wars - Alcohol

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Fri Feb 5 11:39:16 PST 1999

For the humor impaired, I will put a humor disclaimer across the top of all
my posts that "I" believe to be humorous from here on out....

Just trying to help, otherwise thanks for the compliment...

Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR
Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR
Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR

Now everyone break into song "If you knew Angus, Like I knew Angus...", and
for those of you that know me and that I have a disgruntled sense of humor,
I'm\was DRIVING!

Merrik Viltar Har or Marrock Wild Hair Marrock at msn.com

:Ouch,
:I hope you are friends and making a joke at Angus's expense.  Otherwise I
think :that was perhaps a bit harsh and quite magnanimous of you to decide
that :everyone on the this would not want to talk to Angus.
:Bayne
:
:>Lord Angus Macknochard, I believe the majority of the posts on this list
:>"Lord Angus" are to a  Lord Blackangus McNeil. No one would actually want
:>talk with you, you are from about as far north as you can get in
Ansteorra.