ANST - Re: I am in search of Info

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Feb 5 12:30:02 PST 1999

Eric Sims wrote:
> I will forward your request to the appropriate people.  If you do not
> receive a response in a reasonable amount of SCA time please let me
> know and I will try something else.   :)
>
> At 03:23 AM 2/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >I am trying to find out more about households and starting one. Can
> you point
> >me in the right direction?

> Krzysztof Kopernik                 Firefall Household
> (mka Eric Sims)                         Barony of Elfsea
> Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra

I'm not sure if replies are being requested or not, however
being the loudmouth I am, here is a reply:

For information on households, why they are done, how various
ones are set up and governed and discussions of their good and
bad points, take a look at this file in the SCA-INC section of
my Stefan's Florilegium:

households-msg    (32K)  3/20/97    Comments on households in the SCA.

My files can be found on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net