ANST - Ansteorran Scribes Event in Feb.

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Sat Feb 6 11:14:53 PST 1999

Greetings from Baroness Neassa of Stargate.

Franchesca Havas wrote:
> There is now a web page for the Westgate Winter Collegium: A Heraldic and
> Scribal Symposium.
> <http://www.io.com/~ches/winterscribes/>

Thank you, Ches, for all of your work to make this event easier to find
for the populace. I would like to point out that the event information
has been available on the Stargate web site for some time (I don't know
how long). Viscount Sir Cian maintains Stargate's site at
<http://members.xoom.com/sircian/Stargate.html>, where he also had
information posted for Queen's Champion. Please look here in the future
to find out what we are doing for Squire's and Cadet's Invitational in
May, and also our Canton of Gate's Edge's Midsummer Faire in June.

You may also access the Stargate site from Ansteorra's home page.

In service,
Neassa