ANST - Alcohol

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Feb 7 06:54:50 PST 1999

karl muller (apophysis at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> >picking on the continual knit picking of a phoo who doesn't even know
> >Christopher Robins
> sorry, i always thought pooh was too much of a radical.

Guys. I think this is enough off topic.

At least part of the alcohol discussion is relevant to the list since we
have homebrewers and vintners in Ansteorra. The rest of this seems to be
completely personal and not relevant to the SCA or anyone else.

I usually don't say anything, but this has gone on for several days.

In Service,
List administrator