ANST - Alcohol)

debbie andrews galiena at juno.com
Sun Feb 7 15:03:26 PST 1999

Kind Gentle:
I personally did not see any harm in what you have posted. Personally, I
thought it was ALL in a fun frame of mind. If you wish to talk to someone
who also enjoys a  slightly off beat sense of humor, contact me and we'll
have a grand time !!!
Galiena (I am from the West, that ought to give us a lot to joke about
;-)  )