Administrative...(was Re: ANST - Alcohol)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Feb 7 16:09:21 PST 1999

karl muller (apophysis at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> sorry, i was making a joke on a joke. nothing personal. nothing mean.
> i mean, who could find anything radical about winnie the pooh?

I did not say anything was mean, radical or anything. I said it was
off-topic for this list. It was what appeared to be people making jokes
at each other and not a general discussion involving any aspect of the
SCA except by the remote fact that the people involved were in the SCA.

This is not a "chat" board for people to discuss whatever fancy they
find. There are plenty of those around, including IRC channels, which
there is a link for off of the Kingdom website. Unfortunately it appears
that this link is out of date.

As well, *if* someone is willing to administer such a list for the
populace of our Kingdom, I would be willing to create it for them as
long as they fully realize the issues involved. (Which I will be glad to
explain to anyone in detail privately.)

I'm sorry that this is an inconvenience to a couple individuals.

I will be posting more later in the evening in response to the other posts.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette