ANST - Censorship

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Feb 7 20:40:25 PST 1999

Merrik Viltar Har wrote:

> Absolutely, programing, astronomy, physics, go else where. As an Ansteorran,
> I find relevance talking with another Ansteorran whom I wouldn't speak with,
> perhaps, unless he WAS another Ansteorran. I understand mediation, but it
> seemls like censorship, which it is, but it feels like CENSORSHIP. It also

We've been through the censorship issue before (anyone know the number for the
archive?).  The list is here solely because Pug puts in the time and effort to
maintain it.  He can make whatever rules he wishes (and he has very few compared
to some lists).  If you don't like it you don't have to participate and you are
certainly welcome to set up another list anywhere you like.  There is even a
webpage now that does lists for people:  http://www.egroups.com

--Perronnelle

--
The discontent of the people is more dangerous to a monarch than all the might
of his enemies on the battlefield.  -- Isabella d'Este