ANST - Censorship

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Sun Feb 7 21:06:57 PST 1999

VIVAT Pug and his golden keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to go to another list, I want to be on the list of my Kingdom,
the Ansteorran list, I don't want another split, another faction. There
shouldn't have to be ANOTHER list.

Thank you for your concern, and the information .

Merrik

:The list is here solely because Pug puts in the time and effort to
:maintain it.  He can make whatever rules he wishes (and he has very few
:compared to some lists).  If you don't like it you don't have to
participate and :you are certainly welcome to set up another list anywhere
you like.  There is :even a webpage now that does lists for people:
http://www.egroups.com
:--Perronnelle