ANST - A period early wine/cordial referance.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Feb 7 23:41:04 PST 1999

The following message was just published on the SCA-Arts list. I thought
some of the brewers or cordial makers here might be interested. I have
no idea where to find a copy, as this seems to indicate only 350 copies
were made. But Thora, at least, has apparently seen a copy.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: