ANST - FEAST at Japanese Festival

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 06:18:46 PST 1999

Greetings everyone,

The Shire of Brad Leah is once again hosting the "Festival of Japan" in April
of this year.  I have agreed to be the feastocrate again,  This is the menu
I'm tentivly thinking of doing.

Appetizers:
Dried fishes, rice crackers, wasobie peas
THEN:
Soup
Won-Tons,
Noir Rolls
Smoked Salmon rolls.
Main dish,
Egg Rolls
Grilled Shrimp
Fired Rice
Stry Fried Veggies
Chicken over white rice & black noir paper
And perhaps a main Fish dish as well,  prepared and served in whole..as custom
demands :)
And for dessert
Our famous Sherbirds(sherbert ice-cream to clean the palate)  with a fortune
cookie.

I will guarantee that everyone will get enough to eat!!!  This feast will be
very limited because of the extravagance of it. There will only be only 40
feasts sold.  The price is $10. per person.  Those of you with children, The
shire will be hosting a FREE children's feast with a paid adult.  The
children's feast will be about an hour before the main feast  consisting of:
Hot dogs, chips and drinks.
We are currently taking feast reservations.  E-mail me here will be fine.
Dafpig at aol.com

Thank you for your time
Baroness Octavia de Verdon