ANST - Apprentice List

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 8 08:25:07 PST 1999

Gunnora Hallakarva (gunnora at bga.com) said something that sounded like:
> Pug is probably not aware of it, but there actually *is* a Known World Apprentice
> List up and running

This is true. I did not.

When people come across lists like this, please try to make sure that I
find out. Two of the things I try to do are:

1) Keep the webpage current with lists from the Knowne World that would
   be relevant to Ansteorrans. For those of you who don't know about
   this page, it can be found at http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html.

2) Keep the Rialto FAQ up to date with lists such as this. This is a
   task I recently took on last fall. Unfortunately when I took it over
   the FAQ had not been maintained for a full year so it is in dire need
   of being brought current on such issues. The current faq can be found
   at http://rialto.ansteorra.org/sca-faq.html.

Please check the locations above before letting me know of what you
think is a new list. I may already know about it. Honestly I'd rather
get duplicates than to not find out about it though.

I thank everyone for any assistance they can help with this.

Ciao,