ANST - Mistress Neassa's excellent progress :-)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 8 08:57:37 PST 1999

> "Neassa, you do so much for the Kingdom, the Barony, and your friends, we
wanted to do something
> special for you... an award... but this is a very heavy award, so you'll need
your friends to help you carry it."

> He nodded at his herald, who rang out:
>
> "Will the members of the Order of the Pelican come before His Majesty!"

> Herr Manfred von Wolf,

One small correction here. I never said it was an award. More like a group
of friends got together and decided that for all of her good works she
deserved a special gift. I tried very hard to not have her think it was any
award but more like a nice chest or plaque or somesuch. I enjoy doing evil
things like this.

But a very nice posting for a very deserving lady. The Order had decided to
elevate her at last Crown tournament and the current Majesties granted my
boon to allow Sara and I to perform the ceremony. Imagine keeping quiet about
that for so long! But Neassa had said she wanted to be surprised if she ever
became a Pelican so we decided to surprise her.

Yours,

Gunthar