ANST - Admenstrative

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Mon Feb 8 09:42:17 PST 1999

Merrik, I don't care much for rules.  But I recognize the stability and even
predictability they create.  Pug's made some.  He's given you, me, and lots
of others a good bit of latitude about them.  It's his list -- his right to
make the rules.  He's called the discussion out of bounds, and he's even
entertained your nattering at him about it with more forebearance than I
could show.  Please, just lay off or take it private.  If *my* tolerance is
stretched by it, there've gotta be others who are way past tolerant.

A month ago, after being on this list since August, I wrote to another list,
extolling in wonder that the people of this Kingdom are gentle and courteous
of each other.  That they stop this kind of stuff before it gets
contentious.  That people here can take the hint that they are stepping
outside kindness.  And that these traits extend to the list.  Let's *drop
it* and move on, shall we?
Ronnie.