ANST - Administrative

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Feb 8 12:55:48 PST 1999

At 02:22 PM 2/8/99 -0600, you wrote:
>To All Gentle and Kind Members
>
>Is this, or is this not an example of a private post from one individual to
>another invidual, with no relevance to the whole, posted to the Ansteorran
>list in violation of the quidelines set forth and discussed so completely of
>late. I am at a loss to understand anyone can tell you not to do something
>right in the middle of doing it themselves.

Actually, the relevance is the fact that you continue to beat this dead
horse.  The fact that others feel they have to come to list admins defense
to let you know they agree with him has direct bearing on this matter.
Also, since you have made this a "public issue" their public reply advises
others on the list that they agree with Pug's actions "in this instance".
If you let the matter drop, as you were originally requested, the point
would have been moot.

By continuing along this vein, the thread perpetuates due to your continued
replies.  If anyone attempts to redirect those behaviors, they perpetuate
the thread and provide you fodder to regail us with it's unfairness.
Personally, I also think you need to get over it and move on.

Since Ronna has posted *once* concerning this matter, I would imagine that
she is still within Pug's "grace period" on irrelevant posts.

You see, I just used one of mine also.

Petruccio