ANST - requiem for a dead equine ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Feb 8 14:20:00 PST 1999

On 8 Feb 99, at 14:55, Patrick J. Cuccurello wrote:

> >To All Gentle and Kind Members
> > ... stuff everyone has already read (or deleted)

> Actually, the relevance is the fact that you continue to beat this dead
> horse.

will give it a "7" for effort, there's a basic beat and you can sorta dance to
it ... suggestion, somebody give the boyo a drum,  much more potentially
musical than a DOA equine, and we can always use more drummers

> ...     I also think you need to get over it and move on.

as have most of us opinionated, outspoken, types who call these lists home.
nothing wrong with a good battle, until it loses relevence or everyone else
gets tired / bored and leaves you alone on the field ... then it's about as
productive as a certain roman emperor going to war with the ocean ... amusing
to watch but pointless.

> Since Ronna has posted *once* concerning this matter, I would imagine that
> she is still within Pug's "grace period" on irrelevant posts.
>
> You see, I just used one of mine also.

ahhh ... the fine art of living within "divine grace" (g).  it's all a dance of
sorts.  gave up keeping track of the ones i've used up (and will use up ...
++g)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves