ANST - TEMPIO A&S...WAS dead equine...yadda yadda yadda...

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Mon Feb 8 20:56:52 PST 1999

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> nothing wrong with a good battle, until it loses relevence or everyone else
> gets tired / bored and leaves you alone on the field...

I'm tired AND bored...

SO!  What are some of the A&S projects people are planning on taking to
Tempio this weekend for the Gulf War Artisan event?  Or are they
"top-secret" until revealed?!

Not being able to attend I'd enjoy hearing of some of the entries.

Hey Theodric...there is a good idea as an add on for the Tempio
page...pics of the A&S entries once the event is over then everyone who
is interested in seeing the greatness of Ansteorran Artisans can check
it out!

Moriel***