ANST - Fletchins-R-Us

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Mon Feb 8 22:47:07 PST 1999

My Dearest Baron Theodric, and everyone else (obviously),
I have (in the mail) 4,000 orange, 1,000 red, 1,000 florescent red, and
1,000 blue plastic vanes 5" long. These are apparently over stocks from the
Martin Archery factory and were very very inexpensive. You (any anyone
else) may have as many as you want, free, while supplies last. They may be
here before I head out for Kings Champion, if not, they will surely be
riding to Northern regional and every other event I can make before Gulf. I
think all my time is going to be sucked up  by siege weapons and I will not
be able to build ammo for my crossbow, so I would really like these to go
towards the war effort!!!!
Hugs,
-Junker Erazmus