ANST - Bards and Arts

Carolyn Rowe ladyceridwyn at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:46:00 PST 1999

I don't know if you remember me, but I am a friend of HL Joanna from
Mendersham.  I was asking around at fighter practice to see if someone
was going to Bards and Arts this weekend.  I have armor ordered that
will be ready and at the event.  HL Joanna told me that you may be
going.  So my question for you is if you are going, are you going to be
coming through Abilene on your return trip???  If so, would it be
possible for you to pick my armor up for me?  I would be willing to meet
you on you way through.  Please let me know.

In the name of the Dream,

L. Ceridwyn