ANST - TO ALL WHO HAVE EVER HUMMED AT ALL

STDSAC14 STDSAC14 at shsu.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:13:20 PST 1999

I have begun work on a bardic book for the known world.  If you have ever
written a song for the SCA, know a song for the SCA or know someone who does,
please have them write down the words (and music if applicable) and send it to
me with the following: Name of the song/peom, name of the author/s, name of the
musician who wrote the music for it, kingdom it originated in, and a release
form stating that you give Shannon Curry and Rachel Coleman permission to
PUBLISH your work in the "bard book from hell". We have not found a name for it
yet.

I know that many of you know BEAUTIFUL songs. I have heard them. I would like to
learn then and make sure others have access to them as well.  Thank you and
every one will be duly noted who does make a contribution.

Also, if anyone knows of a website where some of these things can be found, it
would be greatly appriciated.
Thank you.

In Love and Honor,
Nicolette DeLeon