ANST - Rental Trucks

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Thu Feb 11 12:53:20 PST 1999

Hi Tomonaga

>Yes, I am definitely interested.  I would still have to rent a vehicle
>to pull it, but I can rent a pickup from Montgomery Ward for just a
>little over half what it would cost to rent a cargo van or heavy truck
>anywhere else.  Could we make some kind of arrangements between us to
>pick it up?  And what would be your requirements for liability
>insurance, etc?
>
>     Tomonaga

Hummm..... Maybe you could find someone with a full size truck going to Gulf
War? I've towed it with my little Nissan pickup (full of about 2000lbs of
parts) with no real trouble, but I would'nt want to do that all the way to war.

For pick up/drop off, it would probably be best for you to come get it ( I
live in Huntsville), since I wont have alot of free time before the war.

As for liability, I'm not sure, but I belive your auto liability insurance
would cover any mishaps. If you rented a vehicle, you'd need to check the
insurance they sell with the rental, and also the fine print about towing
with the rented vehicle.

Timo