ANST - Help...Please...(Yikes:)

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Fri Feb 12 06:34:58 PST 1999

Don't know the www but as per the Blackstar, directions are as follows:
Take I35 South to Temple.  In Temple it looks as if Hwys 2305,36 and 53
merge.  You will want to avoid 2305 and stay right on Hwy.36/53.  You will
need to turn North at the VFW to get to the site which is behind said VFW.
Good luck...
Oh...Duhh...the www is in the Blackstar too.!
www.vvm.com/~thoedric/
gwyenth