ANST - more on gloves

ches ches at io.com
Fri Feb 12 13:46:19 PST 1999

Please forward this to any other lists you all are on that are interested
in making gloves.

I spent most of yesterday finding as many glove related
URL's that were not medical or industrial related from several search
engines, (not all list the same url's) and added them to my page.

I am picky so the sexual content ones also got weeded. Sorry if that
offends anyone. Make your own.

There are a few that will custom make them for you, know that all the
links are commercial in one form or another. I do not get any kick backs
from them they are just any fyi. I am waiting on one more for permission.
She seems a bit uptight so unless I get it I am not going to list her
page there or here.

Ches

http://www.io.com/~ches/gloves.html